Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Tilda Hiding Heart

Helloo my blog friends....


Today I want to share with you my Magnolia card, which is my first project as Divas by Design DT member, 
I'm so excited about it. 
The theme of this week challenge is Colour Combo (Blue, Brown and Cream), so I tried to apply all the combo into my card,
 and I think I'm happy enough with the result :)


So here is my card...
I used Magnolia Stamp "Tilda Hiding Heart" and "Poscard", both from Magnolia-With Love collection 2013. 



I colored Tilda with Distress-Ink and Reinker.



Some flowers and swirls...
and also the muslin, to make it pretty




The Tags from Doohickeys-Vintage Tag



That's all my post for today, hope you enjoy your visit :)
Thank you for stopping by...and have a great day!

Hugs,
-irene-

With this card I would like to join these following challenges:
The Ribbon Girl - Use Ribbon And or Lace
Deep Ocean Challenge - Love and Lace
Paper Playtime - Use Some Brown
Bunny Zoe - Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. Hi Irene.... how funny that we are now teamates on the Divas DT! I am such a HUGE fan of yours and am looking forward to seeing your creatins!!!
    This is just devine!!!

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation Irene. Love the design and your coloring is fantastic.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. So beautiful! Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so beautiful, I love this!
    hugs Hanny♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful. Love the image and the embellishments are stunning as are the scrummy papers.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Irene - Gorgeous Magnolia card - I really like the colours you have used and the die cuts and embellishments are so pretty - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only challenge, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really gorgeous card & welcome to Divas x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is very beautiful! love your wonderful colouring and thanks so much for joining us @ Deep Ocean,love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply adorable, your colouring is just Perfect Irene, LOVE IT!

    Thanks for playing with us at Deep Ocean this forthnight :)

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beyond beautiful I just love it all the fab elements to it! Welcome to the divas DT hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are amazing! Work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning!
    rubber hugz, whimsy wishes,

    ReplyDelete