Friday, November 23, 2012

All About Book




Hi...hope you're all having a nice day :)

A Magnolia bookmark to share today with the gorgeous "Christmas Tilda with Puppy" and I think she's very cute. I've colored it with Distress Ink and stamped the edges with some stamps that I mixed together.



I also stamped a sentiment on the back of the bookmark, and I think the sentiment empowered me so much...(hope it happen to you too):)



So that's my short post for today...

I'm entering my bookmark into the Magnolia Down Under Challenges "All About Book".

Hope you like it and thank you for stopping by.
God Bless You!


Hugs,
-irene-

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful and lovely you have used the new stamp. She's such a cutie xx
    Thank you so much for joint in with us this week at MDUC xx
    Hugs Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh ... So beautiful bookmark you made.
    Beautifully painted and decorated.
    Thank you for being in this week's challenge at MDUC.
    Best of luck.
    hugs Camilla

    ReplyDelete